Welcome to Qoctor’s online prescription service, which provides treatment for Premature Ejaculation- Dapoxetine (Priligy). Before proceeding, we recommend you take a few minutes to learn more about this condition- there’s lots of helpful health information below.
About Premature Ejaculation and Dapoxetine (Priligy)
- Premature Ejaculation is when a man ejaculates during sexual intercourse sooner than he or his partner would like.
- It’s very common- many men experience it now and then. But if it’s happening frequently, and occurs very shortly after intercourse begins, it can be distressing and frustrating- a man may even tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result of it.
- Qoctor can prescribe Dapoxetine (Priligy) for premature ejaculation- it can be helpful for some men. First we’ll ask a few questions first to make sure it’s a suitable option for you.
Our prices and products
You can choose to have a paper prescription sent to your home, workplace or local pharmacy. Or for added convenience, order your medication online- Qoctor can send it to you via express delivery, wherever you are in Australia!
- Qoctor’s online doctor fee is just $19.99- this includes standard postage for your prescription or medication
- If you’re just getting a paper prescription, that’s it!
- If you order medication for delivery, the pharmacy price of the product you choose will make up the rest of the cost
- If you want express delivery, it’s an extra $4.99
- And we’ll always let you know about cheaper generic versions, where available!
If you’d like to try Priligy (Dapoxetine) for your symptoms, Qoctor can guide you safely through the process of getting an online prescription- simply select the medication below and we’ll take you through a series of important questions to make sure it’s a good choice for you.
Treatment for Premature Ejaculation- buy Priligy online
|Image||Name||Active Ingredients||Dosage(s)||Qty||Repeats||Price||Cheaper Alternative/s||Buy|
|Priligy||Dapoxetine||30mg||3||3||$19.99 – $81.49||none||19.99|
FAQs about Premature Ejaculation
- The cause of premature ejaculation isn’t fully understood.
- For a long time it was thought to be purely psychological, but now we know there can be physical factors too.
- Psychological factors include poor self esteem or body image , depression, stress, anxiety, guilt, relationship problems, or a history of early or abusive sexual experiences.
- If a man is worried about previous premature ejaculation, this can also increase the likelihood of it happening again. And if a man has a history of erectile dysfunction, he may tend to rush things at times, leading to premature ejaculation on other occasions.
- Physical causes can include abnormalities of certain hormone levels, as well as infection or inflammation of the urethra or prostate gland.
- If you wish to buy Priligy online it’s important to consider these health-related issues first.
Dapoxetine (also known as Priligy) was the first drug developed specifically to treat Premature Ejaculation, and is intended for men aged 18- 64 years of age. Priligy is chemically similar to an antidepressant but is faster-acting and leaves the body more quickly. It should be taken 1 to 3 hours before intercourse. It appears to be helpful in many, but not all cases. It’s safe for most men to take- if you wish to buy Priligy online, it’s very important to know it’s from a trusted source and that you’ve had all the appropriate health checks. If you decide to buy Priligy online with Qoctor, we’ll go through the appropriate questions, and you can be assured your medication will be dispensed from a quality Australian pharmacy.
Priligy (Dapoxetine) is taken as often as it is needed. The dose can be one or two tablets, and can be effective if taken between 1 and 3 hours before sex.
Priligy works by increasing the action of serotonin, a substance that acts as a messenger in nerve-endings. This in turn affects the nerve messages that control ejaculation.
Whilst Priligy can be a very helpful medication, it’s important that any underlying causes are also figured out and dealt with -such as stress and relationship problems, or any physical issues mentioned above. However, if you and your doctor have been through everything, and feel you have no underlying health problems, you may be given a repeat prescription- and in that case it may be convenient and safe to buy Priligy online.
Although Priligy is well tolerated by most men, side effects can occur in a minority of cases- these may include nausea, headache, diarrhoea, drowsiness and dizziness. If you are taking Priligy, it’s important to read the patient leaflet carefully, to make sure you understand the possible side effects.
Health Library- Premature Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation is a common problem. For some men, it’s only an occasional issue. For others it’s more frequent and distressing. Over time it may lead to relationship difficulties and a tendency to avoid intimacy. It’s important to outrule any underlying causes or contributing factors. But if none can be found, medication may be helpful for some men. Dapoxetine is the first medication specifically designed for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation. If you’d like to read more about P.E, click here or check out our health library below, where discuss the symptoms in more detail, including when treatment is warranted.
Premature Ejaculation is when a man ejaculates during sexual intercourse sooner than he or his partner would like. It’s very common- many men experience it now and then. But if it’s happening frequently, and occurs very shortly after intercourse begins, it can be distressing and frustrating- a man may even tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result of it. Recently, there have been advances in treatment , with a relatively new medication designed specifically for premature ejaculation ( Priligy, also know as Dapoxetine). But first, why does it happen? Learn more about our online prescription services What causes Premature Ejaculation? The cause of premature ejaculation isn't fully understood. For a long time it was thought to be purely psychological, but now we know there can be physical factors too. Psychological factors that can play a role include poor self esteem or body image [...]