Winner finder Awards 2017 – Best Tech Innovation
Qoctor- the new online way to see a doctor or get a prescription!
With Qoctor, getting an online medical certificate, prescription or referral letter is simple, safe and affordable. We are a team of Aussie doctors who believe it’s time to make life easier for people. So, we’ve built a website that provides convenient access to lots of healthcare needs!
It’s been a long time coming- nearly every kind of service can be accessed online these days- banking, shopping, insurance and travel. At last, healthcare is catching up- and Qoctor is leading the way!
The good folk at finder.com.au have spotted how useful this service is for the public- and they’ve just announced Qoctor as winner (Best Tech Innovation) in their prestigious 2017 business innovation awards!
So what can our online doctors do for you?
Here’s a quick list of the things we currently offer on our website (and it’s growing every week so keep watching!):
- Online medical certificates: when you’ve a head cold, period pain, migraine, gastro or some other minor health problem, the last place you want to be is a crowded GP’s waiting room. Our AHPRA registered Australian GPs will chat to you via video consultation and can upload your med cert on the spot!
- Online Prescriptions : for lots of common health problems , we can send you a script or, if you prefer, the medication itself. We currently provide treatments for the following:
- Asthma Inhalers (e.g. Seretide, Symbicort, Breo etc)
- Hay Fever (e.g. Dymista, Avamys and other prescription-only items)
- Erectile Dysfunction ( e.g. Viagra, Cialis and Levitra)
- Treatment for STIs like Chlamydia and Genital Herpes
- Hair loss (e.g. Finasteride/Propecia)
- Premature Ejaculation (Dapoxetine/Priligy)
- Stopping a menstrual period (Norethisterone/Primolut)
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
- Acid Reflux/ GORD (e.g. Nexium, Pariet, Losec)
- Acne, Migraine and Travel Medicine coming in the next few weeks
- Online Referral Letters: we can write repeat referral letters if you need to return to see a specialist. And new referral letters for a range of issues!
How much does it cost?
It’s just $19.99 for a med cert or a prescription. If you order medication for delivery, the total cost depends on the medication you select.
Is it legit?
Absolutely! We are all AHPRA registered GPs, based in Australian clinics. Online medicine is just another part of our day-to-day work. Every prescription or certificate we issue is just the same as one you’d get in person at a clinic.
What are you waiting for?
It’s free to join- then the next time you need a medical certificate or a prescription, it’ll just be a few clicks away-all from the comfort of home!